Pre-Registration will close on Sunday, February 13th.
Limited beach registration will be available on the day of the contest.
The Keaulana 'Ohana is excited to welcome everyone back to the 45th annual Buffalo Big Board Surfing Classic! The goal of the contest has always been to have fun and your safety in the ocean as well as on the beach has been a priority. This year presents new challenges and we need to follow the City and County Covid protocols to keep everyone safe.
1. All volunteers and workers for the contest are encouraged to be fully vaccinated.
2. Every worker will be tested each morning and unable to work if the result is positive.
3. Workers are required to wear a mask at all times.
4. Every competitor must complete a Covid screening questionnaire available online or at the beach
each day and have their temperature taken.
5. Each person who passes the testing and screening will be given a different color wrist band each
We appreciate everyones cooperation so that we can have a safe event!